Parker Montessori opened in the heart of Old Town Parker in 1987. Throughout our rich history, we have provided high quality Montessori education to hundreds of students. Our Mission is to provide an alternative to parents who are looking for a high quality preschool, that grows each child to his or her full potential. Our parents are looking for an alternative to a day care or a child care, as they want the best for their children. We have programs for infants, toddlers, preschool aged children and kindergarten.The purpose of this program is to enrich and promote the further development of each child’s natural curiosity and zest for learning. We are the only preschool in Parker that is Montessori accredited.
Our Montessori curriculum helps your child gain academic excellence, independence, responsibility, leadership and self discipline. Our research based Montessori curriculum, provides the child with the love for life long learning. Our Mission is to instill a passion for life-long learning by cultivating the inspiration to question and by challenging our students to achieve academic excellence.
Classes are composed of mixed-age groups to allow for cognitive stimulation while also meeting each child’s social needs. The mixed age classrooms also helps with the leadership, and teaches them to be caring and compassionate to one another.
We offer a complete educational atmosphere and daycare solution, including these key elements:
- A strong and loving community of staff, teachers, and parents, emphasizing respect for the individual child
- Mixed-age classrooms led by experienced Montessori teachers
- A well-rounded curriculum including fundamentals and specialty classes
- A year-long biome study, to bring practical application to multidisciplinary concepts
- A beautifully maintained and secure campus with Montessori classrooms and a large play and garden area
- Extended hours before and after school program, on a drop-in or annual basis, to meet the child care and day care needs of busy families
- We now have an Year Round option to help the parents with their daycare and childcare needs met during the breaks for the traditional school calendar.
Located in Parker, Colorado, Parker Montessori welcomes families from many location, but we are closest to Parker, Aurora, Centennial, Elizabeth, Castle Rock and Franktown.
Parker Montessori is the only preschool for infants, toddlers, preschool and Kindergarten in Parker to be affiliated with the American Montessori Society and is licensed through the Colorado State Department of Human Services.