You will join a team of our Montessori-trained, engaged and caring faculty. We are currently accepting resumes for 1 experienced Infant assistant teacher Â with a minimum of 3 years of experience to add to our growingÂ new Infant program. You must be certified by the state of Colorado as an Early Childhood Teacher and have experience, passion and education in Infant / Toddler care. We will only accept the best in our program, so please provide your resume, and reference letters to be considered.You must be a team player as you will be joining a team of 2 other dedicated, passionate teachers. We maintain 3 teachers in our infant program at all times. You also need to have strong communication, multitasking and record keeping skills.Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising a classroom of Infant students
- Fostering independence in an infant classroom
- Developing a loving & nurturing relationship with each student, evaluating the strengths and development areas for each
- Communicating with parents on student progress, areas for development, and being responsive to parent feedback
- Collaborating with other teachers to provide consistent care and guidance across classroom .
Are you an amazing teacher, who loves to work with young children? If you are an experienced and qualified Early Childhood Teacher with care-giving experience, passion for infant care and professionalism, please apply!
Our compensation is above average, we offer health insurance, and paid time off. Position is part-time. Starting pay depends on your education and years of experience working with Infants & toddlers Â (by verified letters). This would be an year-round schedule.