We have a variety of classroom programs which fits the age of your child and the need of your family:
- Infant (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler (16 months and steadily walking – 3 years)
- Pre-Primary (2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years)
- Primary (3-6 years) and Kindergarten (5 years as of October 1)
Schedule and Options
Our programs accommodate a wide range of family schedules. Our program include:
- Our Infant Program is a 5 full day program only.
- Two, three or five days per week are available for Toddler- Primary students
- Half day (mornings) and full day options are available for Toddlers – Primary
- Kindergarten is available as 5 full days or 5 half days (afternoons)
- Before and after care options
- Traditional calendar (follows Douglas County School District Calendar for Spring and Fall Breaks) or Year-round calendar with break-care coverage
For program specifics, please click on the program link above.