Parker Montessori the Best daycare to work in the Parker area, is growing and is looking for great teachers for the following positions. We were Voted the BEST DAY CARE in Parker.
MONTESSORI CERTIFIED PRIMARY TEACHER
MONTESSORI CERTIFIED INFANT TEACHER
INFANT NURSERY SUPERVISOR
Part Time & Full Time ECE qualified TEACHERs for 3 – 6 CLASSROOM
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS FOR INFANT-KINDERGARTEN
We are accepting applications for fun and energetic teachers to be a part of our excellent school. Parker Montessori has been offering quality Montessori education and care for over 26 years in the heart of Parker. We are located near Parker Road and Main Street. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers.
We are looking for teachers who have good communication skills, attention to detail, experience and skill in working with young children, flexibility, pride in your work, passion for children’s development, and dependability. Montessori lead positions require a Montessori training certificate. ECE qualification is required for all positions except for the substitute position. Previous related experience is required. Montessori experience is preferred.
A career at Parker Montessori means joining a close-knit, dedicated teaching team and a wonderful community of families. You will help shape individualized plans for your students and perform the vital role of nurturing each student’s individual talents.Unless otherwise noted, we are looking for the following qualifications for any position:
- Passionate about teaching young children and fostering a lifetime of learning in each student.
- Montessori trained and certified, and a demonstrated history of strong conviction of the Montessori philosophy (Lead Teacher) or 5 or more years of full time experience.
- Colorado Early Childhood Teacher Qualified with a degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred) or other closely related field.
- Minimum five years (Lead Teacher) or three years (Assistant Teacher) documented Montessori teaching experience.
- Strong communication skills with parents, staff and children..
- A desire to help each child meet his or her full potential.
- A positive and a cheerful attitude
We need you if you are passionate and has experience working with young children.
If you apply for this position, please fill out the application form below and submit your resume (click on the choose file button) & a cover letter for consideration.